Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sketch Dump 37, 2017

New sketch dump sooner than expected. I had one week where i had the urge to draw so i drew quite a few things. Mostly more Hero Academia stuff and a zelda pic inspired by LMsketch stuff.
Edit: Added a couple new ones at bottom.

Midnight, My Hero Academia
Mina, My Hero Academia
Mount Lady, My Hero Academia
Tsuyu, My Hero Academia
Rin Tohsaka, Fate/Night
Sailor Mars
Samus, Metroid
Zelda, Breath of the Wild
Zelda, Skyward Sword
Reena and Kat, FFXIV and FFXI
Sam, Totally Spies

7 comments:

  1. Great ass on sammus pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah DPing all the women.. and Sailor Mars I always loved her

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see the reena and kat one

    ReplyDelete
  4. New pics yeah.. go for Sam don't let her get away

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those sketchs are awesome, hoping we will see them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god Sam.... I just love that hair pull and pose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree all your sketches are excellent, especially the MHA ones, Samus and BOTW Zelda :)

    ReplyDelete