Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pok'e Girl Stadium Winner

So the fans voted and we now have a winner!

Jessie came in first, who pulled in for the late win with Hilda leading almost every day.

Now the next pic I do will be featuring Jessie. There is no time table as I will be working on it some time between my commission work. As for the other girls that doesn't mean you wont see them again. I will most likely hold another voting again later. With some of the same girls and some new challengers.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Been waiting for more Jessie hentai from just about anyone. To know that she's your next focus makes me giddy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete