Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sketch Dump 27, November 2014

I just posted a sketch dump not long ago but it's a new month so I will post the new ones here till next month. 1st is a new pic of Lisa. 2nd is Haruhi in blowbang action. 3rd is Esdeath and Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill. 4th is Leafa from the anime Sword Art Online. 5th is Tracer from the new Blizzard game announced; Overwatch. 6th is one I forgot to post last time. My OC Selcie being surprised by some random thug. 4th is Akeno from Highschool DxD.




8 comments:

  1. Love your art i hope you continue forever :)
    Do you mind make any Raikage x Tsunade one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really doing any requests anymore. But won't say that I'm done doing naruto stuff.

      Delete
  2. Loving to see best girl from DXD on it. Hopefully there'll be an interracial variant of that pic when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new sketch with Tracer looks awesome, really hoping to see it colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Esdeath in your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things about the sketch that wont be same like her face. I couldn't get her frosted eyelash look with pencil so ill do that when i color.

      Delete
  5. God damn, Lisa's looking more luscious than ever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete