Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sketch Dump 26, October 2014

I just got my internet back on PC so I decided I would post all the stuff I did while I had nothing better to do than make new art. 1st is Sento Izusu from the new anime Amagi Brilliant Park. 2 through 4 is my first vore pic ever. Jill Valentine getting snacked on. 5th is Minfilia from FFXIV. 6th is a new Power Girl pic. 7th is new totally spies pic. Planning on adding other versions with each girl. 8th is Tsukiumi from Sekirei. Been a long while since done anything with double anal.





7 comments:

  1. Like always all of the sketches are great, cant wait to see totally spies one

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 to Minfilia
    hnngggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great, but that Minfillia piece is really sexy, great pose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well with all the attention that one is getting I may color it sooner than some of others.

      Delete
  4. Will I'm more of a Tsukiumi and totally spies kind of guy, what can I say I'm a sucker for High heeled boots though in the spies case it is more like a high heeled full bodysuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete