Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sketch Dump 25, September 2014.

So I decided to bring sketch dumps back, although I really don't have many I haven't shown. I been coloring the newest ones usually right after I draw them since 1/2 of them are private commissions.
1st is Ashe from Final Fantasy XII. 2nd is birthday gift for friend Lisa. 3rd is Samus. This time with new rocket heels. There are so many versions of this pic that I may use it as a donation gets you the set deal though. 4th is Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest. Lines were done so figured I post. 5th is my OC Amy. Some may have already seen this as I posted it in my scraps section on HF. 6th is new Flonne pic. This time in big gangbang. 7th is Asuka from Evangelion. 8th is threesome of 3 girls from FFXIV. Futa one on left is Erilsa. One in middle of spitroast is Manu. One on end is my Reena. 8th is Serena and Ariados from Pokemon. This one I think I'll animate some parts of it.

Ashe, Final Fantasy XII
Lisa's Work Break
Samus Aran, Metroid
Jessica Albert, Dragon Quest

Magical Girl Amy, original character


Flonne, Disgaea


Asuka , Evangelion

 

Futa threesome, FFXIV

Serena and Ariados, Pokemon

14 comments:

  1. Whew...that Lisa, man.

    Still as hot as ever. Think she'd mind if I wrote a follow up story to the one she did awhile back about the gangbang she was in to find new roommates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, guess I can ask her next time.

      Delete
    2. Cool. Let me know if or when I can.

      Delete
    3. She said sure. She is curious to see what write.

      Delete
    4. Cool. I'll probably message it to you somehow once I get it done. Thanks man.

      Delete
  2. lol the legendary sketch dump is back thanks aaaninja that means the good old days are back wooohoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow more Final Fantasy I hope Ashe gets a spot for coloring , great job once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please color that Samus, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samus and Asuka the look too good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last Sketch Serena. Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably will post finished one of Serena next weekend.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete