Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fiora's Duel

Fiora from League of Legends.

Side ramble about the new content policy at Hentai Foundry:
I may not be effected as much as other artists but I feel bad for a lot of them. It's only a matter of time before they ban something else you enjoy to draw, and I know I would feel bad if I had to stop drawing or limit myself. I know say, if I draw more Pokemon girls I won't be able to post. My idea from reading suggestions for other artists though is uploading cropped censored images with links to the original so I may do that if I happen to draw anything that is against new policy. If any of my old images are deleted let me know what it was and I may re-post cropped version with link to my blog ones.


7 comments:

  1. I remember back when I said you should try drawing LoL girls. The wait was worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever thought of doing Hatsune Miku? Shes so famous but I haven't seen a good hentai of her yet.. perhaps if you have any good miku hentai sites I'd appreciate a link , thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had in the past. I could never figure out what would pose would look good with her long hair. These days I don't know though as I've gone to do mostly private commissions and have no time for requests.

      Delete
  3. Finally! AAA LoL Girls!

    Can you do Lux or Sona next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did Lux as a commission. She paid half for the sketch and plans on paying the other half next month for color. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/aaaninja/292110/Footsies-with-Lux-sketch

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete