Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Something's Fishy

Selcie stumbles on the fishmen's lair. Sneaking up and taking her hostage as they have their way with her.

Selcie is my OC girl that I have never done a fully colored hentai pic of before. She is actually my first original character ever made I just never was able to color any pic of her I liked enough. Her race is also made up which I called Miautan. May do more of her in future if enough interest.


6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, there is definitely interest! I love elves, I love blue hair, so more of her would be really appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. So if she is your first OC, how long ago are we talking that you have never been able to do a color pic of her you liked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably 5+ years...But I made her up before I was even drawing hentai so counting that also over 8 years.

      Delete
  3. great shiny surfaces you get in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete