Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Friday, January 3, 2014

Sketch Dump 22, January 2014

Well finally got around to some more sketches, most of which I didn't start till end of December after getting over an drawing slump. NEW PICS- 1st is Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan. 2nd is Dr Mrs the Monarch from Venture Brothers. 3rd is Sally Whitemane from World of Warcraft. 4th is my OC Erin. 5th is a remake of old pic. Tsumugi from K-on!

6th is Satellizer El Bridget from Freezing, 7th is Belldandy Oh My Goddess! 8th is Etna from Disgaea, 9th is My OC Kat in another gangbang scenario. 10th is Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon. 11th is Mercelida and Ursula from Lotte No Omacha! 12th is I-No from Guilty Gear series. 13th is Rikku from Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Mikasa Ackerman, Attack on Titan
Dr. Mrs. the Monarch, Venture Brothers
Sally Whitemane, WoW
Erin Wren, OC character
Tsumugi, K-on!

Satellizer El Bridget, Freezing
Belldany, Oh My Goddess!
Etna, Disgaea
Kat, FFXI
Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon
Mercelida and Ursula, Lotte No Omacha!
I-No, Guilty Gear
Rikku, FFX-2
Rikku, FFX-2

9 comments:

  1. holy fuck that anal rikku sketch is so awesome would love to see it coloured ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belldandy, Ami, and Kat were my favorites of this bunch. Thanks for all your work, please keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Kat art you really like her ninja, don't you. ^^
    But I love Etna most there isn't much hentai about her and you don't have her in your gallery as well.
    I really hope you colour her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat is just easy to draw for since my OC. Can put her into any sexual situation. I did do an Etna pic way long ago and it's still in my gallery on HF.

      Delete
  4. Are you planning to draw Raspberyl from Disgaea ?
    I mean you have so many Flonne sketches, now you made Etna too, any chance to see Raspberyl from you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure, Flonne is my fav so that's reason for most of her.

      Delete
  5. Oh my god... Whitemane looks so sexy, are you planning to color her anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not top of list, but eventually.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete