Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sketch Dump 20, September 2013

More sketches, wanted to get a few more done before posting another batch but I guess I'll post what I have. 1st and 2nd is DrGraevling's Monara, draenei OC from WoW. 3rd is stripper pic of Kat my OC mithra. 4th is a new pokemon pic with Dawn and Rapidash. 5th is Altera in a Samus cosplay. 6th is my friend Lisa getting some dp from 2 dark strangers. She wrote a story and I decided to draw a pic depicting a scene from it. 7th is Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo. 8th is my girlfriend Robin along with me and her friend.




10 comments:

  1. Always love a new Lisa or Robin pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn pic looks awesome. Can't wait for color version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ALL of these get colored, especially the Ryoko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pokemon one is my favourite but they look all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a pervert but I would love to see Dawn get boned by a Rapidash in color too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see the Dawn picture finished :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The line art for it is done, just have to get around to coloring it some time.

      Delete
  7. plz plz plz color in the dawn pick soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete