Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sketch Dump 19, August 2013

I'm gonna post a few line arts this time since I've inked most my sketches already. If gonna color any of them please let me know first. 1st is a stripper pic of my OC Amy. 2nd is stripper pic of my girlfriend. This was mostly my idea, but she loved it after I finished it. 3rd and 4th is Mey Mey stripper pic. Included the revealing version since her's is more special in her case. 5th and 6th is Himari from Penguin Drum. 7th is Eruka Frog from Soul Eater. 8th is Zessica Wong from Aquarion Evol. I posted sketch last time but the line art changed a lot from it.

OC Amy, Magical Girl Amy
Robin, my girlfriend
OC Mey Mey
OC Mey Mey
Himari, Mawaru Penguindrum
Himari, Mawaru Penguindrum
Eruka Frog, Soul Eater
Zessica, Aquarion Evol

9 comments:

  1. Always enjoy seeing your work, line art and colored. All the more so when it's strippers! Was always meaning to suggest Zessica, seemed like one hell of a hot vixen. Does remind me, ever considered (or already done) highschool dxd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got asked a few times, but that anime is so full of fan service that its not at top of my list.

      Delete
  2. Those Mey pictures are surly the best. There'll be no futanari version, by chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, since all the other art of her is with a dick.

      Delete
  3. If I were to put this pictures on a scale from very hot too.. well less hot would it go like this:

    Himari
    Eruka Frog
    Robin
    OC Amy
    Zessica
    OC Mey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, It can vary from person to person. I usually have another list when it comes to my pics. "what looks funnest to color?" I would put Eruka one probably at top, since so much detail in that one.

      Delete
  4. Hi there
    I added a Link to your site on my blog
    leave me a message if it's ok or not
    laters
    knight77

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I don't mind, in fact I appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete