Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sketch Dump 16, April 2013

Gonna try something new this time around. Instead of waiting to get about 5+ sketches just to post. I will start posting whenever I have a new sketch since I tend to do 1-2 a week.  Updating the sketch dump of the month each time.
Updated: 1st is pic of Jaina Proudmoore pinned down by a horny tauren. 2nd is Flonne being spitroasted. 3rd is Matabei Gotou from Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls. 4th is a new version of old Ulala pic I did.

5th pic is of a Draenei named Athena from hentai foundry. 6th is Halibel from Bleach. 7th is Margery Daw from Shakugan No Shana. 8th is Selphie from Final Fantasy 8.


Athena, Draenei from Warcraft
Halibel from Bleach
Margery Daw from Shakugan No Shana
Selphie from Final Fantasy 8

14 comments:

  1. i love Athena Draenei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yea, Harribel needs some love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Selphie! Hot pic too

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a selphie pic damn hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! draenei fucking hot!! please color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selphie needs some love. Almost no smut of that girl. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice ones, and it's good to see a Selphie pic indeed, it's been a while since I last saw an FF8 girl in hentai.:>

    I'm still hoping to see a renewed pic with Konan though.:3 With your skills today, it would be a w e s o m e~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the updates! Any chance of seeing Jaina coloured? Or are you leaving her to be coloured by us fans?

    Also, any chance of seeing another Sylvanas pic? Maybe a re-done version of the old one, or a new one altogether?

    :Cheers:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually will color. I usually just color whatever I get in mood for. Fans can always color if they don't want to wait. Just give me credit for the lines. The only reason I posted the line art though was because it came out better than my sketch of it.

      Delete
  9. Selphie pic is nice! You should really colour it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the Flonne and Ulala pics. Now to do a rain dance and hope they get colored!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete