Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sketch Dump 15, March 2012

Two sketch dumps in one month?! Well actually last batch I posted on March 1st. Also I got out of my sketching slump and just been whipping out quite a few this week. 1st is Mari from Rebuild of Evangelion. 2nd is Musubi from Sekirei. 3rd is Naga from Slayers. I'm thinking of turning it into one page comic about the reason she is never in the anime and only movies. 4th is retouched up version of Rider from Fate/Night series. 5th is also a retouched up older sketch of Sailor Moon. 6th is the third installment of my Samus sex games series I been doing. 7th is just a solo sexy sketch of Tsunade from Naruto. There will also be a topless version when I finish it.

Update: Added a Uriko sketch and Cammy one.
Uriko from Bloody Roar
Cammy from Street Fighter

Mari from Evangelion Rebuild.
Musubi from Sekirei
Naga from Slayers
Rider from Fate/Night
Sailor Moon
Samus from Metroid
Tsunade from Naruto

16 comments:

  1. That Rider sketch is amazing!*.* By far the best from these I believe, however, don't you tihnk that, Tsunade's rack should've been at least twice as big?xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not twice, but maybe I can can make them little bigger when I do lineart.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work all around, the tsunade one is damn irresistible - can't wait to see that one's completion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samus one looks fantastic would love to see her colored and deeper in her mouth with closed eyes version would be even more exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in mind its like my other virtual sex pics of her. So will be other versions.

      Delete
  4. The hair pull on Sailor Moon is sexy. Of course they're all great though. Look forward to any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sketchs with Sailor moon and Tsunade and hope you will continue these two, it must be amazing... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already did linearts for both of them. Not sure I'll post those though.

      Delete
  6. Is there any chance perhaps, that you'd make another pic/sketch for Konan (from 'Naruto') in the future? I know you already made one before, but that one didn't contain actual sex just BJ.:( And I believe, she's the hottest woman in that show.:)

    Anyways, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in future. I not really happy with one I did of her before.

      Delete
  7. Samus pic look great !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy shit, the Samus sketch looks absolutely amazing. Any chance of seeing it colored?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I'm loving just about all of these! You've just about outdone yourself mate!

    Looking forward to the Samus, Sailor Moon and Cammy pics the most, I think.

    :Cheers:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say I love your Musubi and Rider sketches, especially the Musubi one since Sekirei stuff is rare and I loved your Tsukiumi work. But while I would love the Musubi one being done I look forward to anything you make, please keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete