Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sketch Dump 10, August 2012

Been a while since I did some new sketches. Think I'm finally starting to get my mood back for them though. It wasn't really lack of ideas, more like just bored because feels like I've done everything. First is Neira, Draenei from WoW with tentacles. I just started playing WoW again, and I'm a surprised no one has tackled the idea with old god tentacles. 2nd is Soniko. A girl I know is a huge fan of her so I figured why not. 3rd is Naga from Slayers. Wasn't happy with last pic I did of her and wanted a new one. 4th is Kirche from Zero Tsukaima. Just was in mood for a dark skinned girl this time. 5th. Sailor Moon. Redid old pic of her I wasn't happy with. 6th. Melona from Queen's Blade. Another sketch I wanted to redo.

Neira, World of Warcraft
Soniko, Super Soniko
Naga, Slayers
Kirche, Zero No Tsukaima
Sailor Moon
Melona, Queen's Blade

6 comments:

  1. god i just love Neira's face and shirt go go go paint her you havent made new wow pics in a while :D need more wow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see colored versions of these, particularly the Melona, Sailor Moon, and Soniko DPs. You're one of the only artists who consistently does DPs, and rough DPs at that, which are like my favorite thing in the world to see. Please keep it up.

    Is your friend the Soniko fan going to appreciate this particular method of 'honoring' her beloved character, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one from WoW and the Sailor Moon one. If you decide to do the Sailor Moon one, could you have her boob showing? I think it would work better if her top had been pulled up (or down) to reveal.

    :Cheers:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, I'll see if can do another version when I do.

      Delete
  4. I love your art (especially the pokemon and warcraft stuff) thank you for all of it. If possible it would be great if you could draw some Alexstrasza stuff (I don't believe you've made anything with her). Thank you again for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did one of Alex long ago but I wasn't happy enough with it to color. I got some other WoW pics to color though. So maybe after those done I'll do some new ones.

    ReplyDelete