Check out all my finished artwork at

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-aaaninja.php

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sketch Dump 8, June 2012

Not many sketches this time. In fact I was reluctant to post these. Haven't been in much of drawing mood lately. The street fighter Juri pic is a really rough version. When finished it will be a sex glory hole type pic with Chun-Li as a 2nd version. Last one is new pic of me and my girlfriend Robin plus her friend Crystal. Update: Added a sketch of April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a Vem sketch.
Delita's Vem, World of Warcraft

April O' Neil, TMNT

Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy 7


Lilianne, Kaibutsu Oujo

Han Juri, Street Fighter

Robin, Crystal, and myself.

14 comments:

  1. I still think this was a great batch :)

    I don't know how long you and Robin have been together...But congrats on being in a relationship man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the O' Neil, Tifa, and Juri ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planing to tell you if you want to think about drawing Tifa and Rikku from FF wich you already draw Tifa and i really love her.
    And btw if you make him pull her hair or/and hand will make the pic more exciting imo :)
    And for last are you planing to draw Rikku from FF? I mean look at her: http://3dbabes.deviantart.com/art/Rikku-Beach-196534639?moodonly=69
    So sexy would really love to see her in your gallery and i believe i wont be the only one :) pls think about it ty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was going for a more of a surprise buttsex look. So I wanted it to look more like he pulled her panties down quick and sneaked it in. Rikku I've thought about I've thought about but never really acted on drawing her. I'll try to think of something for her again I guess.

      Delete
    2. k nice also like the new sketch

      Delete
  4. Hey ninja can u tell me from wich anime is she?
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-88564.html
    and if you can tell me her both names :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None. lol That is an OC of mine.

      Delete
    2. Damn :X shes one of my favorite draw more of her!
      and what is OC? :D

      Delete
  5. You should definitely color the Tifa piece.
    Also, is the last one with you just wishful thinking, or are you really that lucky of a bastard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't done that actually. Just a thought. But got permission from Crystal to draw it. And She loved how it came out.

      Delete
    2. You got best friends you can have!

      Delete
  6. Tifa's today special will be great colored!

    ReplyDelete